Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Home [flashback/p] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Home [flashback/p] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Home [flashback/p] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Home [flashback/p] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Home [flashback/p] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Home [flashback/p] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Home [flashback/p] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Home [flashback/p] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Home [flashback/p] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Home [flashback/p]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Sora walked up to his house with Daiko with a big grin on his wooden face.
"Home sweet home. Come in with me, I have something you might find interesting."
He looked at Daiko for a glance before pounding on his door. The puppeteer had a legion of puppets he knew could flatten Kumogakure if someone even looked at him wrong. Puppets under the classification of S-Rank, many within A-Rank, and hundreds of B-Rank and under. All of them stored neatly in scrolls in his workshop with at least fifty of them capable of easily killing massive amounts of people and destroying houses. His pride and joy, life's work even, was right in his workshop. It was his perfection in this world and it was only a few doors away from being right in his hands. The look in his eyes showed immense excitement as his smile was from ear to ear almost. Soon footsteps could be heard as his Mom came to the door with a bright and cheery face... that was gone in seconds. Her eyes watered with a look of horror at the puppet that was her son. She spoke softly without making anymore eye contact.
"Hey Sora... you look well."
She paused and stiffened her lip.
"Go to your workshop. Go right now."
Sora looked back at Daiko before motioning him to go inside. His mom stepped out of the way for the two to enter.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 5:51 pm

Daiko, having walked even farther with this person, trusted him a lot more than when he first met him. He will probably be a good person to travel around with.

Sora knocked on some door, and some lady opened it. Oh, it turned out to be his home. Daiko nodded and walked inside. He would follow Sora to wherever he was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Workshop is this but in a garage

Traveling past a few doors, Sora rushed towards a white one at the end of the hallway. He opened it up to show a workshop that was completely empty of any completed puppets. The shelves of boxes was empty of the puppets he finished and Sora scurried around with a look of not sadness nor shock, but the look of a killer. On a table before him was a note and a box of Anbu gear as the only thing he had left. Upon seeing the place had been cleaned out he read a note left on the table out loud.
"Friends and famile of Sora Akasuna, it is to my knowledge that Sora Akasuna decided to quit the Anbu and leave the village. Whether it be he was taken, killed, or left is beyond us; however, we have decided to confiscate all of his puppets and minimize any risk of them being used within the wrong hands. The puppets are no the village's property and we will be sure to find a use for them within our military."
Sora read this out in a calm and collected voice before throwing it up towards the ceiling and burning it with his flamethrower. He then screamed and threw the box of his ANBU gear at a wall to see the contents spill out. It was his armor and mask only, they would have confiscated anything else. The puppet then looked over at the back wall of the workshop and immediately punched a whole through the wall the size of his body.
"FUCKERS THAT WAS MY LIFE'S WORK!"
He walked into the whole in the wall to reveal a small closet stuffed with assorted weapons for his puppets that were obviously not legal. Reaching out, he grabbed a black scroll and looked at Daiko with a crazed look in his eyes.
"Are you up to beat the Raikage senseless till he bleeds out the answers? I got a friend now that can do just the trick. Always keep your best weapon hidden right? They taught us that in the academy I think."
He unraveled the scroll to reveal its markings with his desperate, murderous eyes.
"They don't even know what they just did."
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Daiko shrugs, not really caring. He wouldn't mind killing a bunch of people. "Sure. If you're confident that we can make it happen. Allow me to hide inside of you, I will spring out at them like a jack-in-the-box when the time is needed. I'm sure you'll enjoy the way I finish my victims."
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 pm

"Such a thing would require planning though. I think we might need to wait and think about the best way to kill them. A kage and his men won't be easy, but I know we can handle it."
Smiling, he remembered his days at the ANBU briefly where people either were silent or talked about killing. Waiting for Daiko, he would get his stuff and leave the house after saying goodbye to his Mom once more. He then waited patiently to see where to go next.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am

Daiko walks out with his companion, and shrugs. "Let's stay in kumo for a bit, and plan for what we will do next."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home [flashback/p] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home [flashback/p]   Home [flashback/p] Empty

Back to top Go down

Home [flashback/p]
Page 1 of 1