Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
minding my own dumb self EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
minding my own dumb self EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
minding my own dumb self EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
minding my own dumb self EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
minding my own dumb self EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
minding my own dumb self EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

minding my own dumb self

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

minding my own dumb self Empty
PostSubject: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 am

Jarkkos walks out his run down apartment in the Uchiha temple ,breaths in and out deeply and proclaims.
"Im gonna train in the woods." quietly to himself

He then sprints to the village gate,sneaks out and begins training his jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:28 am

Kisuke Yamada, Tsuchikage of Iwagakure, famous leader of the Yamada clan, Crystal Pixie Sage, walked down the streets of Konoha to meet with the Hokage face to face. He came with no guards and walked calmly down the streets without a single look of doubt in his face. Anyone who wanted to step up to him, was sure to die. This thought alone caused some people to either hide a little or praise him. Soon it was apparent across the street that the Tsuchikage was walking towards the Kage's office in a very humble manner. He wore his usual attire and kept a sheathed sword hanging by his hip. It was true that whatever stood between him and the Hokage was nothing to him. There wasn't a single thing he felt he couldn't dodge and defeat, but this never got anywhere close to forming a complex. He completely showed no care in the world for what was around him until he had seen a ninja sprint towards the village gates in the corner of his eye.
"Hmm that is weird. Wonder what he is up to."
He whispered this and jumped through the crowd towards the gate in a walk. Upon catching up to the boy, he would smile and ask him if he was currently training.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Jarkkos is caught off guard and wonders how it happened.
Jarkkos performs Gale Surge to push him back, then uses Propelling Winds to shoot himself into the trees.

from a distant Tree Jarkkos stubbornly says.
Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:55 pm

"Whoa, whoa, there kid. You don't have to freak out on me. I am Kisuke Yamada and I really just want to relax for a few hours instead of dealing with my job for once. How about I teach you a thing or two? I'm sure you could benefit from it."
He adjusts his hat a little while letting out a subtle yawn. Anything to him would be better than making small talk for hours on end to a random strange, then again, that was exactly what he was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:43 pm

Jarkkos jumps down and ponders the question.... he will go along but wont let his guard down for a second.

"You seem powerful most, no one goes under my radar so that means your not rando jack-off. Let me see something, don't take offense."
"After this we can talk , im sorry but im not very trusting."

Jarkkos Uses the Jutsu Exploding Flame Bolt and you sees his scars and sketches as he throws the bolt. jarkkos throws a single, small bolt to the point to where it only knocks them back and but doesn't do any damage.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:23 am

Kisuke giggled as he realized that this ninja was one of the first ones in a while that didn't even know who he was. It seems he was then issued a test by being issued an attack by the ninja that came at a speed a little bit too slow to even cause him to worry. He easily dodged by sidestepping and looked at the new ninja. With a chuckle, he began to speak to the boy.
"I like your style kid. Making even a Kage prove his worth to you shows a great deal of mistrust in this world. To me that is a pretty good trait to have with the missing ninja up our asses constantly."
Kisuke spoke kindly and was now even more interested in teaching this kid a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:16 am

Walking the streets of Konoha, the Hokage looks around. He doesn't really see anything. So, he decides to return to his office.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Jarkkos quickly gets on a knee and says
"im sorry lord Kage i didn't want to be dealing with some jack-off from the street."
"i would love for you to teach me some things Kage. Show me what you got old man."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Kisuke bursts out and laughter and covers his face in amusement at the formalities. His sword beside him blew a little in the wind as he reached to draw it.
"You treat me as god then call me a jack-off in the same sentence. At this rate, I think I might have to just take you with me to Iwagakure."
Smirking he held his katana with obvious sarcasm in his voice as he finished his sentence. If the kid recognized the blade, it would be major bonus points to him. Kisuke then threw the katana up so it spun in a circle and grabbed the blade of the katana with his hand without the edge touching his palm. His fingers held up the sword effortlessly as the handle was held towards the boy.
"Try to land a blow on my with this sword. Whether it be a killing blow or not, is absolutely no matter. You have 30 minutes, but I feel like it would benefit you to know what kind of dusty old tool I carry around. It is Kenkyona, the katana of the humble, maybe you heard about it in school or around town, but it is what makes me one of the seven deadly swordsman."
He paused and focused his eyes on the new ninja with excitement buried within them.
"The katana cuts through people and is, what I think, indestructible. I have tested almost every jutsu I have against this sword and not a single one has left a scratch onto it. It is truly a masterpiece, so this should be child's play for you. Anything I throw at you can be cut through with this sword, but I will throw in another fun little factor to this: I can't use my arms for this fight. No jutsu and no handsigns."
Kisuke smiles as he puts his arm behind his chest, with his other still holding the blade with only three finger tips. If he died here, then he will get the satisfaction of giving up the position of kage to someone more worthy of it. Maybe the kid might even get a sword out of all of this.

(Out Of Character (OOC): This sword is heavy as shit. You can't even lift the sword with your strength stat. Good luck Razz)
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Jarkkos goes for the sword. Gets both hands on it and tried to pick it up, the second i had it then it just dropped out of his hand because if he held on it would bring it down with him.
Jarkkos snaps at the Kage
"You give me a challenge you know i cant do huh, imma be honest im not good with swords. Theres an easy down fall to them though if you lose em what do you have you know? its something i want to pick up someday though. But for know im worthless at it. ."

Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Kisuke smirks and picked up his sword to sheathe it once more.
"You are right, I did give you a challenge you couldn't do. Now you can say you held one of the seven deadly swords now though. Don't get me wrong, there was a chance you would be strong enough to lift it. How about we do something a bit more fun now? A fight between the two of us. You get to use anything you want and I use only my body. No swords and now jutsu here. If you kill me, the sword is yours. If you get a hit on me, then I guess I will have to take you with me to see the Kage after this."
He smiled at the kid and finished sheathing his sword. With a newfound sense of hope this kid could accomplish this task, he stood waiting for the first attack. Worst comes to worst, he might have to lightly punch the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:12 am

Jarkkos takes his sunglasses off and activates his sharingan, puts his glasses in his pocket.
"Hope your surprised." Jarkkos says
He performs Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique and begins sprinting towards you he pulls up his sleeves reveling his scars on his arms and he activates his Fire Fist technique and his scars on his and sketches on his arms light up a dull red. his fist are layered in a blue flame, Jarkkos then uses Propelling Winds to push him towards the Kage and does a hard slow punch with his left and a quick to the Kages gut.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 12:47 am

Seeing the sharingan in person was quite a treat for Kisuke to see. He jumped backwards as 7 fireballs were shot towards him and while the ninja began to sprint towards him. An unsettled look came over him as the ninja covered his scarred arms light up a dulle red with blue flames close by them. This was an all out attack, had to be. A kid who couldn't even lift his sword couldn't do much to him, the Tsuchikage thought. He decides this is only the most perfect training to do and smirks as the fireballs and the ninja quickly closes in on him. The situation required split second thinking before he leaped at least 3 meters over them and went for a extremely light kick to the ninja's kick for his landing. This would result in moderate bruising upon hitting.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:17 am

Jarkkos after ,missing his punches His eyes follow the Kage the entire time, his eyes following everyone one of his movements. Almost painfully waiting for the counter. When the Kage went for the kick Jarkkos used Gale Surge when the Kages 5 inches away from him and pushed him back up then used Exploding Flame bolt to throw 5 bolts at him the first 2 quick then 3 and 4 were throw or accuratally then 5th even more.
Jarkkos chuckles gingerly saying
"This is the most fun iv had all month!"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:54 am

Kisuke became uneasy as he saw himself get five fire bolts launched at him. This was getting difficult for sure. Letting out his signature smirk, he unraveled his robes and took the attacks right onto his bare skin. To the ninja it would look like he was actually enjoying every single hit taken as it hit his chest. Due to his endurance stat, the bolts would burst against his chest and not show any signs of burning or a knockback. As he landed and closed up his robes, he looked to the kid.
"Well that felt a little toasty. How about we go check up on the your Kage?"
He smiled with the knowledge that that could have very well killed him if it was strong enough. The assumption that it wasn't as strong could have been his end, but that never caused a tinge of worry in his head. If the ninja agreed, he would begin to walk away to the Hokage's office with a wide grin plastered on his face.

[Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minding my own dumb self   minding my own dumb self Empty

Back to top Go down

minding my own dumb self
Page 1 of 1