Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Who dares approach me? [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

Who dares approach me? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:07 am

Sitting on a bench somewhere in the village hidden in clouds was someone who wasn't technically supposed to be there. He easily slipped into the village without anyone noticing him, though. He would honestly be entertained if someone were to approach him with any hostility. He had a taste for blood that couldn't be quenched.

Daiko sighs, sliding down in the park bench. Yeah, he likes to kill and torture people, but he wasn't in that kind of mood right now. He just wanted to socialize as his "new identity". Basically he doesn't want to kill the people of kumo. Yet.

Weaving a few hand signs, he uses the Transformation Technique to turn into how he looked when he was a teenager. Back then he was quite different. Not as serious, not as... Deadly. The transformation looked pretty much exact. It wasn't that hard to become a younger version of himself. Also, he was a master of illusion, so this was just chump change to him.

He had bland hair that was kind of shaggy but not too long, followed by the main piece of his outfit. black and white trip pants and a half black - half white jacket that synchronized in color perfectly. So, he waited on the bench for anyone to approach him. Maybe it would be worth his while after all.

Appearance:

-5 chakra next post
300/300 Chakra
30/30 HydroPoints

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 9:52 pm

Tripping over a rock, Kaiko lands in front of this slightly attractive teen. "Oh, hey."
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 2:05 am

Jarkkos his sitting in a nearby ramen shop, he finishes the last bite and sips the warm,chicken broth into his mouth and swallows and is happy with his mid day meal. He drops a couple of coins on the table and walks off, he starts towards the park. poeple looked at Jarkkos but they ignored him becasue no one could see is scars and burns,mostly becasue he was wearing a over cloak with a wide brimmed so no one
could really get a look at him.

Jarkkos makes it round to the park benches and hears a thud and smack sound as a girl his age falls and gets a mouthful of dirt. she looks up at the kid and smiles. the kid she looked at looks like.... a younger version of a man hes seen before... Jarkkos whispers bashfully

"Daiko!...

Jarkkos eyes spin into 3 tomoe, his fists are hot red, but not on fire almost in a prep faze so that at a moments notice he can switch his fists onto kill mode. Jarkkos smiled at the words "kill mode" the thought of killing something has always comforted him from any of his moods. Jarkkos picks a bench under a tree about 12 meters away, Jarkkos slips a couple shurikien into his hands as well just for some extra "unfh" in case things get "spicy"..... Jarkkos waits for a moment to figure out what hes doing here and why hes turned into a hunger version of himself.

Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:06 am

Looking down at her, he blinks. "Oh.. Hi." Daiko then notices an uchiha, by a three tomoe sharingan staring at him, and decided to do something funny. With his fingers he would shoot out invisible cords that would attatch to both Jarkkos and this girl he just found in front of him. They would then be subjected to his genjutsu.

The uchiha, who will obviously see the cord, will notice that his stomach begins to feel funny. Maybe it was the ramen. Then, he would start to feel something trying to push and burrow its way out of his stomach. After a bit of that, he would see and feel a little monster dig its way out of his stomach and go on the table of the ramen shop, and start dancing the shippopi.
Spoiler:

Meanwhile, Daiko would help the girl up onto a park bench, and she would see this all happen.

After the little monster danced a little bit, it would fade away and the uchiha would be completely unharmed.

"So... what brings you around this part of town? There is some weird stuff going on around here, I'm not sure what it is."

-15 Chakra Illusion: Chest-Burster
-5 Chakra Transformation Technique
280/300 Chakra
30/30 HydroPoints

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai
Genin
Genin
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Kaiko, lost in her own world, glanced around. To her left, she noticed a big ramen shop, with a young man who looked like he wanted to kill someone right outside the door. On her other side, was Daiko, the nice young man she met in a box once. Now, although it may seem like a situation where she would be helpless, Kai couldn't help but admit that she may be able to help Daiko.

"Don't worry Daiko, I'll save you!"

Lazily skipping to Jarkkos, the invisible chord misses her by simply a hair, as she flips her own. "Your eyes are pretty cool." She smiles, then quickly pulls out a kunai. If events went as planned, she would be stabbing Jarkkos at about the same time the chest buster would be popping out. Blinking a few times, she twisted the knife, just to make sure enough blood was exiting the wound. Quickly, she made a clone out of this young man's blood, whom she sent over to Daiko.

"Hello!" the clone shouted happily.

While Kaiko was slitting her wrists, she glances back and forth between the young men. One of them seemed to be noticeably older than the other, causing her to lick her lips.

After a good amount of blood was pouring down her hands, she quickly used her blood to close Jarkkos' wound, as well as her own. Snapping and sending blood flying on everyone, she grinned. "I'm Kaiko!"

-10 chakra Blood Clone
-10 chakra Blood Healing

(what would my chakra be at atm?)

25/25 BLOOD
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Ah, what a beautiful girl in front of him. Not only was she somewhat concerned about his own well being, but she stabbed the shit out of some annoying dude.

Awe, she lost a few points when she healed him.

Picking up the sorry sucka, he throws him back to Konohagakure.

"Hello. I saw that you're made out of blood. Check this out." There was a poof next to him, followed by a chibi version of him waving to the girl. "Hellooo!!!"

-25 Chakra, Steaming Danger Tyranny
+100 Chakra to clone

100/100 Chakra, Clone 1
155/300 Chakra, Daiko
30/30 HydroPoints

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who dares approach me? [Open]   Who dares approach me? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Who dares approach me? [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shit :: Kaminari no Kuni :: Kumogakure no Sato-
Jump to: