Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] Empty
PostSubject: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 3:38 am

Ah, the long walk to Konohagakure. It was worth it, though. There were just huge trees as far as the eye could see. He didn't know where the village itself was, but this forest looked cool. There were some clearings to practice their skills. Daiko was very interested in seeing what Sora could do.
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:56 pm

"Never have been to Konoha. It is a bit of a change of pace with these gigantic trees and all, but why did you want to go here of all places?"
Looking ahead, there were clearings in the forest. Sora began to get a rather unsettling feeling about being saved then guided over to this forest. The ninja obviously used genjutsu and some kind of liquefying jutsu. It was decided within Sora that if Daiko were to attack him here, he would have to kill the ninja without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Daiko smerked slightly at the puppet man. "You know, I brought you out here to test your skills." He bows at the puppet man, but then jumps back a couple of meters, throwing a shuriken. "I need to see if you're as good as I've heard~" He was not really attacking the puppet, but he wanted to see how he could react to that. If he wasn't able to catch the shuriken out of the air, he doesn't think that he would have any use of him.
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 10:39 pm

A slight glare came from Sora as he heard this ninja ask to show him his skills. He did enjoy his art piece, but yet he knew showing all of his tricks for no good reason was a bad idea. Hearing that Daiko apparently had heard he was good was unsettling to him, but throwing shuriken at him was flat out obnoxious. He quickly caught the shuriken in the air and stared down Daiko for a brief second before putting on a grin.
"Let's not do anything stupid here Daiko. I am surely as good as whatever you heard and we could just leave it at that. After all, I like to keep tricks up my sleeves for the real fights. I am sure you understand."
He kept this all in a sweet tone that barely hid his frustration with the situation. Sora began to fear that this ninja was going to unleash some kind of plan to kill him. He already traveled with this guy, but to show every single one of his mechanisms could get him killed with the wrong people finding out.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Daiko rolls his eyes. This guy was no fun. If he was to be trusted, he would have to go all out on Daiko. The ninja was sure he could handle it.

Smiling, Daiko takes a few steps back. "Yeah, maybe here isn't the best place for us to be fighting." He then does a few hand seals, and a dense fog spreads around the area they are in. At the same moment the fog is spread, Daiko uses a technique to trap anyone in the fog into a genjutsu. The genjutsu is simply a change of what the place around them looks like.

The area around them were beautiful rolling hills that seemed to go on for miles. There was nobody in sight, and there were rainbows in the sky. "Maybe this is a bit better." Daiko laughs, jumping back five meters and smiling at the puppet boy.
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Sora saw Daiko roll his eyes and got a bit more uncomfortable. Finally he sees the ninja come to his senses and eases up a little.
"That is tru.."
The puppet is knocked off guard as the ninja starting weaving handseals and making fog. Sora sighs to himself and runs his finger over his zipper for a brief moment. Looking around, he saw a sudden change of venue and realized that they were in a much larger area much better than before. Daiko jumps back away from him with some kind of grin and Sora isn't a happy camper.
"I don't think you are getting this. I am not fighting you or testing myself. Let's just move on and save our strength."
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Daiko rolls his eyes at the puppet man. "Ugh, you're so boring." He then sits down, the fog and genjutsu fading away. "This village isn't that interesting anyway. We can come back here, but next we need to go to the village hidden in sand, Sunagakure." He nodded at the puppet. "I have some enemies in Suna though, so I might need to find some way to hide." He scratches his head, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:11 am

Sora couldn't take it anymore. Upon hearing that Daiko wanted to travel to Sunagakure, he lost it. He had always considered himself a laid back guy, but he wasn't about to just travel around wherever the hell he felt like for a brief conversation. He was wasting his life with this guy. He unzipped his cloak and set it aside hastily. Sora's eyes laid locked on Daiko as his four arms were ready with their weapons at his disposal. His tail extended outwards behinds him with his whole body filled with a sudden hatred. With his chain saw mechanism already getting fired up, he ran towards Daiko to cut through the kids neck.
"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME LED ME ALL THE WAY HERE TO JUST HAVE A CONVERSATION AND TRY TO SEE MY MECHANISMS?"
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:27 am

Daiko stands contently where he was, noticing that the good ol' puppet boy was getting angry. Time to see what he was capable of. Standing perfectly still, he waits for the opponents approach. He had a lot of fun machines on his body... Daiko was quite interested. Sadly, the angered puppet man went for a cut on his neck. Just a cut? He would have to do more than that. His liquification technique basically turns any part that would be cut or pierced to turn to water. Pretty handy.

The chainsaw passes right through the boy's neck, quite quickly, actually. Without wasting a moment, the instant that the puppet touched the water in his neck, he made a ram and a tiger hand seal. Anyone who would have touched his liquified body has genjutsu begin to disrupt their chakra. They begin to get a feeling of dread, and not even the strongest willed person could ignore it.

Jumping back 5 meters, Daiko returns to his casual state.

He begins to focus chakra into his right hand's pointer and ring finger.

"And it seems you have more than I had known about. I'm assuming the puppet would be better used in the hands of someone more experience, though." He says in the moment of time before the puppet man comes back to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sora The Perfect
A-Rank
A-Rank
Sora The Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:10 am

When Sora's chainsaw made it through Daiko's neck, he looked down with horror. He didn't expect it to go through this easily, but at a second glance he realized he had turned his neck to water somehow. For some reason it still felt like he was deeply worried if he had hurt Daiko. The ninja then jumped back as Sora began to see his body was actually trembling. Daiko then mocked him as Sora realized what was going on here.
"I see what you are up to. You are set on seeing my tricks, so I can't allow this fight to continue farther. Watch closely."
He kept a death stare on Daiko as he put his right arm over and flipped his hand up like it was on a hinge. In a second, he burned a one meter cone of flames that extended up to ten miles in the a fourth of a second. Sora then looked over at Daiko with an irritated face.
"Go wet your pants or something water boy. That is all the tricks I can show without causing you harm. We're leaving now."
Sora turned around and began to walk away.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:50 am

Daiko clapped at the show of fire. He also noticed that a giant fucking hole had just been burnt. Trees were on fire, some instantly incinerated. He sure hoped they didn't hit the village.

Walking over to the boy, he pats him on the shoulder. "Okay, Sunagakure it is. Worst you can burn down there is a cactus." Making sure the puppet would follow. This was when he would get the puppet hooked in; money. Doing all sorts of jobs. Daiko was sure that this man could do some great killing.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]   Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfection & Disruption [Flashback/P]
Page 1 of 1