Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Waiting for the Moon  EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Waiting for the Moon  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Waiting for the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozai

Kozai

Waiting for the Moon  Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the Moon    Waiting for the Moon  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Kozai had put Mesuko to bed already, and was now sitting on a rock in one of Konoha's many parks, looking at the moon. He wasn't sure just how many people here knew the truth about the moon... and what was contained within it. Oh, cousin, he thought to himself. You had to go and get yourself in trouble again. If he'd been able to follow up with this planet like he had with so many others, he'd be able to create a literal Chamber of Guf and pull her right out of the moon, regardless of whatever seal her brat children had placed on her. He wasn't sure he could even open a Door of Guf, though.... Still, Kozai had no feelings of inadequacy. He didn't need to construct a "system beyond God" that would destroy the world just to fulfill some petty rescue mission.

Again, though, there was no guarantee that he could still do that. To initiate what his race called an "impact"... a much more grandiose and artistic version of what Kaguya had tried to pull off with her planets. To be honest, he thought to himself, in his prime, he didn't even need a God Tree to do it.

What was he doing out here? Even he didn't half know. He was hoping that the kid who he had met earlier would have figured out the answer to his question already.
Back to top Go down

Waiting for the Moon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shit :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure no Sato-
Jump to: