Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

Punishment (P/Jarkkos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

Punishment (P/Jarkkos) Empty
PostSubject: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Gekido sat at his desk, waiting for the foolish boy on his desk to wake up. He was just kind of.. laying there. He was breathing normally, but he worried what he would be thinking when he woke up with fox ears.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 9:38 am

WOW MUCH PLOT *INSERT DOGGO MEME*
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:51 pm

Gekido looked down at the boy, who must've gotten brain damage from the chop. He was mumbling something about plots and dogs. Picking up the kid, he walks out of his office, and runs to the forest. If the boy hadn't already awakened in his arms, he would throw him on the ground. He would then activate his sharingan, and would begin focusing chakra in his left eye. Lets hope that this kid woke up soon, otherwise things would be getting a little bit crispy.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:47 pm

*lets things get crispy *
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:27 pm

Gekido notices that the boy still wasn't moving. Maybe he was foolish. Gekido's eye dialated, and he looked directly at the boy, causing a black flame to start spreading over his body. It would start by singing off his clothes and beginning to give his flesh 1st degree burns.

Maybe he would crank it up a little bit if this little shit didn't wake up soon...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Jarkkos is suspended in limbo, just drifting in the nothingness... Jarkkos thinks of his home, the place he felt safe, something he hasn't felt in a VERY long time. Hes at the dinner table with his sister and his mom, his mom still having the bruises from his father last night. Shes a harder worker, working a job at the noodle shop to pay for our shit shack but my dad said with a glass of hot sake in his hand,

"Ehhhh.. im in between jobs honey."

At dinner she was making my favorite. spaghetti and meat sauce, something we didn't have money for but she did something special for Jenna and I. Mom brought the food to my sister then to me. She put the food on my plate then gave me a warm hug, a very warn hug in matter of fact. TO HOT! He hears his mom wishper to him softly.

"I love you from life to life Jarkkos."

Jarkkos looks around him and the fire was the darkest black he has ever seen. he began to scream in agony.

Jarkkos wakes up in the Hokages office and there is blood on his head from some weird ears. the Hokage is staring into his soul in his point with the intent of discipline. Jarkkos murmurs to himself,

Fuck... im dead..."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:13 pm

Deactivating the technique as the boy started screaming, he chuckled..

"Finally you're awake." Getting in a defensive position Gekido beckons Jarkkos toward him. "The plus to fighting me instead of that other guy.. I won't hurt you.... That much."
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Jarkkos is honestly not in the mood for a "punishment". He looks around see that no one else was around. Jarkkos asks for tea from the Hokages desk. as he turns around Jarkkos jumps up and gives the old man a swift drop kick in the ass and runs for it.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Gekido notices that the boy was trying to be cool or something, and catches his leg with little effort. Swinging him around, he throws him out the window. It was a 40 meter drop. Gekido hoped he had fun living.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:07 pm

"fuck"
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:12 pm

Running and jumping out the window, he then activates his susanno, and is now a huge towering being over the boy.

"YOU WANT TO TRY THAT KICK AGAIN?"
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Jarkkos smirks like he always does and spits out a chuck of blood from his mouth and wipes his mouth on his arm. Holding his arms out wide,

"what you got old ma....bitch, time for you to drop your expensive clothes!!!

He activates his Fire Fists tech in prep, he gets in his prep stance so hes ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Daiko
A-Rank
A-Rank
Daiko

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

"Then attack me, fool." Gekido laughs, knowing that if the boy touched him, he would probably have his limbs melted off before he could realize what was happening.

If the boy did try to strike him, he would deactivate his susanoo and then FTG to the seal he had placed on the boy's back, and shot a fireball jutsu at him.

This would basically feel like he just touched the hot susanoo, only it would be 1st degree burns instead of 3rd degree.

Once the boy got up, he would laugh. "Let me see what you can really do." He would then make a shadow clone, giving it half of his chakra. The clone would then run toward Jarkkos, going for a punch.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:53 am

jarkkos eyes spin into 3 tomoe and he lunges forward and activates his Fire Phoenix tech and slips some shurikien in them and pushes the fire balls in arcs around the hokage. He then goes straight for the hokage in side the susanoo gem on its head.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Gekido FTGs behind the boy, kicking him down. "Projectiles aren't going to work... Try to get up close an personal. That's my only weakness~" he goes 5 meters backwards and stands there ready for what the boy does next.

Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 6:29 pm

Jarkkos flairs up in internal flames, his eyes burn a bright uchiha red, his scars and tattoos burn blue and he turns around to face the Hokage. Jarkkos looks into the hokages eyes and speaks calmly as if he just had a cup of mint/rose tea.

"Ill beat you how ever I want to..."

*Rocky Road of Dublin begains to play in the background*

Jarkkos blasts forwards at the Hokage with his fists cocked at his enemy's nice clean face, Jarkkos wonders if this man was spoon fed the hokage position from his mere young boy years. Jarkkos shakes these thoughts. Jarkkkos eyes will see the Hokages slightest movements this time, every bat of the eye, every muscle contraction, every single movement. Jarkkos activates Fire Fingers tech and speeds up towards the Hokage prepped for a counter, he moves in for a standard gut punch and a sweat spot of a upper cut.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm

Gekido stands his ground, looking into the eyes of this boy. He suddenly seemed to get very calm, which Gekido was impressed by. For once he wasn't just skipping to the first thing that came into his head. Somehow, music begins to play in the background and the boy goes for a punch straight to his face. That's not too nice... The Hokage could see this punch coming from a mile away. Effortlessly catching the boy's fist, he laughs.

"You'll need to try harder than that youn--"

He then felt a blunt sensation to his stomach, and it hurt. He really didn't expect that shit. He hadn't been looking down at the boy, underestimating him. The sharp punch to his jaw that sent him flying back a couple meters definitely made him want to take this fool seriously.

Wiping a bit of blood from his mouth, he laughs. "I guess I'll have to take you seriously?"

He then begins to focus chakra in his left eye, sighing. It was too bad that the poor boy had to be ended like this.

Breathing in deeply, Gekido spits out a dragon made out of amaterasu flame that would fly toward Jarkkos. Fun stuff.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment (P/Jarkkos)   Punishment (P/Jarkkos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Page 1 of 1