Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Share | 

SWAK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masaki Tengai

PostSubject: SWAK    Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Sitting in her office, Masaki reviewed over her agenda. Hmm.... she'd consolidated Suna's role in the world, and now it was time to reach outwards. She took out a large sheaf of blank paper, and took off her hat, placing it on the desk and letting her short brown hair fall past her ears. Firstly, she'd write instructions telling her ANBU that in a few days, she'd be out on diplomatic missions. They and her clan effectors would look after the village in the next few days. On the last sheet, she'd start to write a letter as she sent for a long range messenger bird.

Dear Mizukage,

I'd like to come and visit Kirigakure. I believe that cooperation between our villages could bring increased safety and prosperity for generations to come.

Sincerely,

Masaki Tengai - Kazekage

She'd put it into an envelope, and seal it with a kiss, placing a small heart-shaped hiraishin mark on it. Giving it to the messenger bird, she took a look at the clock behind her, and decided to spend the rest of the day relaxing. Placing a sign outside her door saying "Not available, even by appointment", she'd take off her shoes and uniform, and put on normal street clothes. Hmmm... she stared at herself in the mirror, admiring how much younger it made her look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasuna
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: SWAK    Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:44 pm

"Hasuna... uh... you got some... uh... mail?!"
Looking through squinted eyes she gave a sharp, spine chilling glare to the messenger at her door. The man took a few steps back and bit his tongue. Hasuna got up with a big yawn from her pink bed covered in a rose petal design. Putting on her bunny slippers she motioned for the man to come towards her in her puffy, pink robe. Slowly he crept forward towards her and shakily hand her the note before speaking in a distraught voice.
"I know you don't like being woken up, but this was an urgent message. You can get a bit of sleep afterwards, I swear on it Hasuna. This won't hape..."
Hasuna grabbed the letter and the man by the shirt. Suddenly, a window opened up behind her as the man sweat heavily, hardly breathing. She began to look towards the open window and casually aim before glancing to see the note had a stamp with a lovely heart shape. Abruptly, the girl dropped the messenger on the ground and the window came to a close.
"This heart on this letter is worth waking up for. Sorry for the bother messenger!"
She gave him a warm hug coupled with an innocent smile as he struggled to catch his breath. Upon releasing, he took a bow and left the Mizukage in peace.
Hasuna opened up the letter delicately with childlike amusement before reading it calmly. After reading it, she crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash.
"Why the hell aren't all the villages just allied already? I swear some villages just act like children."
She walked over to her office after getting dressed to write a reply with elegant and precise handwriting.

Dear Kazekage,

Kirigakure and I would be happy to welcome a new ally and would enjoy your friendship. Come to the village whenever is best for you and make yourself at home.

P.S. I adored the heart on the stamp on the letter you sent.

Hasuna Kokoro - Mizukage

Hasuna put it away in an envelope and sealed it with a yellow, smiley face sticker before sending it off to the messenger she nearly threw out of a window.

"Let's have a history lesson! You be the Donner Party and I'll be the blizzard."
Kokoro Clan || Hasuna || Locker || Jutsu List
Suiton (SS) | Futon (SS) | Setton (SS) || Ninjutsu (SS) | Bukijutsu (SS) | Taijutsu (A)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masaki Tengai

PostSubject: Re: SWAK    Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:32 pm

News sure travelled quickly when it came to ninja, didn't it? The moment Masaki got the return message, she tore open the envelope and read the contents. Sweet! Wait... the Mizukage was a chick? Ooh... this could only be good. Masaki donned a couple of orange flip-flops, and after leaving a hiraishin seal on her desk, teleported to the seal that was now in Kiri, ending up right next to the trash can that her letter had been thrown into.

"Hello~, I'm the Kazekage, just thought I'd drop in." Masaki would wave in greeting, a cheerful smile on her face. It was then that she actually noticed the Mizukage. Oh... it was a girl after all.

"H-hey... you're cute!" Masaki would blush slightly, walking up to Hasuna. "How'd you get your hair to stay like that? I keep having to cut mine short..." It didn't occur to her, of course, that she was being forward at all. Masaki only saw in front of her a really attractive Mizukage. After all, was meeting her and checking her out not the point of this whole visit? Masaki was about an inch shorter, but that was fine with her. She was so excited~...

Of course, Masaki was also practical. As soon as she arrived, she would place yet another seal onto her left flip-flop, just in case she needed to do something weird. She'd try her best to look happy and peppy, and hoped to impress the kage with her... well, looks. Despite Hasuna's scars, Masaki had felt a weird, hot, tingly feeling in her core the moment she set eyes on the Mizukage. Just girly things, you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasuna
Kage
Kage

PostSubject: Re: SWAK    Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Hasuna jumped out of her chair upon seeing the ninja appear in her office. She had a kunai in her hand and looked as if she was ready to kill before lowering her guard and laughing it off.
"Oh you are fast. This was unexpected, but I like your style."
The Mizukage put her kunai away and slightly fixed her hair for the important guess. Upon hearing the compliments she knew exactly what to say:
"You aren't going to try to train any jutsu from a dead relative you hallucinate about right?"
"I am so happy you noticed. I feel like with all this Kage stuff, you have to look the best you can all the time. God knows when you will get a picture taken or meet someone literally out of nowhere. The top stylist in Kirigakure always is kind enough to do and maintain my hair everyday free of charge. You look like a fine lady yourself!"
Smiling with the contagious aura of happiness this Kage seemed to give off, she reached out to shake hands with the modest looking lady.
"My name is Hasuna Kokoro as you know. I always like a little bit of professionalism with these kinds of things."

"Let's have a history lesson! You be the Donner Party and I'll be the blizzard."
Kokoro Clan || Hasuna || Locker || Jutsu List
Suiton (SS) | Futon (SS) | Setton (SS) || Ninjutsu (SS) | Bukijutsu (SS) | Taijutsu (A)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masaki Tengai

PostSubject: Re: SWAK    Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm

W-wow! She'd even given Masaki her full name... how wonderful. Blinking once, Masaki realized that she should probably get down to business. There was no sense in wasting time, and as much as she'd love to hang around the Mizukage all day and get to know her on a more... personal and physical level, she knew that for the moment, those were dreams that were out of her reach.

"Alright, then it's agreed." She'd speak, her tone becoming ever so slightly more serious. "We'll work toward each other's ends, then? After all, that's what friendships are for~". Masaki would extend a hand in frienship, but of course, she was the leader of the Tengai clan. She had other motives in mind, even if they were entirely well-intended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAK    

Back to top Go down

SWAK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shit :: Mizu no Kuni :: Kirigakure no Sato-
Jump to: