Naruto Shit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Shit

Hell yeah, this is some Naruto Roleplay for me and my homies. u wanna h8? fuckoff~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» From Canon to Here
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 11:57 pm by Daiko

» Arena Rules
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 pm by Daiko

» Who dares approach me? [Open]
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm by Daiko

» Punishment (P/Jarkkos)
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:01 pm by Gekido

» Waiting for the Moon
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm by Kozai

» Dumb Bitch
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Kai

» Yeah, Words and Shit!
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 am by Daiko

» Home [flashback/p]
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am by Daiko

» SWAK
2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm by Masaki Tengai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:26 am

2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] Empty
PostSubject: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:13 pm

Kisuke walked with Jarkkos, the ninja able to land a blow on him, to the Hokage's chambers. This was an important venture he hoped wouldn't end with the Hokage being on vacation or something stupid. He had given no notice and only entered the village after being confirmed to be the Tsuchikage by a couple of medical ninja. The entire journey was a massive pain, but he knew what was at stake here. Looking over for Jarkkos, he would urge the ninja to join him as they neared the entrance to the rather important building before them. Upon entering, he saw a few guards quickly show up with weapons drawn to kill. It seemed to Kisuke that they don't mess around here, but he showed no signs of being discomfortable with them. Smiling, he watched them realize who he was and quickly step aside.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I am here for the Hokage for some Kage stuff. This guy with me is coming along if that is alright with you guys."
Motioning for Jarkkos to come with him, he would walk towards the Kage's chambers casually.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Stretching out at his desk, Gekido is just waiting around. He hasn't heard any huge explosions or screams, so that means he made a good move allowing Kozai into the village. He hadn't really been paying attention to anyone else who had entered the village though. His chair could lean back like a recliner, so he just laid there and took a little nap.

Halfway though his beauty rest, he hears a beep coming from his desk. Pressing a button, he waits to see what it is. The voice of his assistant plays through a little hole in the desk, saying "the Tsuikage is here to see you sir." He sighed, then walked over to the large door that opened to his office, pulling it toward him. As he did, a man was there with Jarkkos.

Opening the door all the way, Gekido motions for his visitors to come inside. He points out two chairs in front of his desk that Jarkkos and the Tsuikage could sit in.

"Welcome to the village hidden in leaves. What brings you here?"

Gekido was a little bit salty because he had no idea this guy was showing up. Usually he preferred a letter or something notifying him entry, but he would let it slide this time, only because he was a bit honored the Kage of another village wanted to see him.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 am

Jarkkos walks towards the two chairs, checking his surroundings as he usually does. The Tsuikage seemed to have a plan for what he wanted to talk to the Hokage about something, but Jarkkos didn't really know to be honest. Jarkkos didn't really do much of anything to get recognized by anyone at all, all he did was stand his ground,fight and take a challenge when one arises.

I just hope I get something out of this.
"Whats shaking Hokage, Mr Tsuikages got some stuff to talk to you about i think."

Jarkkos sits in the chair, almost making it his own. Jarkkos starts to make a girl (1 inch tall) made of flame dance in his hand then he makes her dance from one hand to the other.

Last edited by Jarkkos on Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 3:05 pm

"Man you got a nice ass office."
He said after chuckling from Jarkkos's comment. Sitting down abruptly in his chair he outstretches his legs and props his feet on top of the Kage's desk before speaking.
"So the matter is pretty urgent. I think you should come with me to gather all the Kage so we can get to know one another and do some kind of presentation of what to do next. Mostly to get to know each other though."
He outstretches his hand towards the Hokage with a smile.
"I am Tsuchikage Kisuke Yamada of The Seven Deadly Swordsman, but you can just call me whatever your heart desires."
With his attempt on taking a metaphorical shit on professionalism, Kisuke felt at home already. He had brought Jarkkos here just because he wanted to see what could happen with a loose cannon ninja like that and the Hokage with what seemed to be a pole up his ass. Waiting for the words of the weird looking Hokage, he scratched his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Gekido basically just stares at the Tsuikage in front of him, not really saying anything. He shifts his view to the man's feet on his desk, and then back to the face of the man. He didn't really know what to think, because this guy just blew into his office with one of his genin, disregards all respect that should be shown to someone above them. Well, this automatically hinted to Gekido that this was a man who at least believed they were strong, so perhaps he would be worth his time.

"A meeting of all the kage, hmm? I'm not sure I want to leave my village. I'm here to protect it, and I must not leave my post." He gives slight bow to the man rather than shaking his hand. "I would not, however, have any problem hosting it here. So long as I don't need to leave my village, we can do anything you would like. I'll hollow out a tree deep in the woods, and we will not only be hidden, but very comfortable."

He raises an eyebrow at Kisuke. "Seven deadly swordsmen, eh? What kind of weapon do you use?"

Gekido also makes sure to give a nod to Jarkkos, who's presence he had pretty much ignored.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 10:12 am

Jarkkos ponders on what the Hokage said,
I'm here to protect, and I must not leave my post.
Jarkkos plays with the dancing fire girl in his hand as he does he thinks honestly the Hokage isn't being this self center right now? This made him chuckle from the slight amount of idoticy coming from a man like the he Hokage, Everyone knows that the kages meet at the land of iron when they are called into a summit meeting. But mums the work for me becasue, what do i know? I'm but just a lowly dumb Genin.

The girl made of fire is know twirling on his pointer finger, he some what withdraws from the conversation at this point, no one is really addressing him at this point. Jarkkos then leans back in to his chair and now is balancing on the back two legs, he pulls out gum from out of his pocket and pops a chunk into his mouth. Withdrawing even more from the conversation at this point, he closes his eyes and thinks of this cute girl he saw earlier becasue she had the nicest eyes.

Jarkkos pulls himself back into the convo and addresses both of the kage and says to them
"YO! Can i just ask why am i here again. Seems like im just some dead weight right now?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:35 pm

Kisuke rolled his eyes upon hearing the Hokage not wanting to leave his village. With a sheepish grin he looked at the man of the hour.
"I know you do want to be by your own creation every second, but geez man give your ninja some credit. They are busting their asses and this one right over here even managed to land a hit on me right on my chest. I think I might have lost a few hairs even!"
With his face buried in the shadow of his hat, he looked at the Hokage in a friendly, thoughtful manner as if he was looking at a best friend. This was when he finally decided to get around to showing off his katana for the thousandth time. He pulled it out slowly and then threw the katana, handle first, to the Hokage. If he couldn't lift this easily, then Kisuke would consider just leaving there and forgetting about the Hokage.
"The name of it is Kenkyona, The Humblest Sword of The Seven Deadly Swordsman. There are no tricks to this sword except for its heavily condensed material that it is made out of. I don't mean to be a hypocrite and boast, but this katana seems to be mostly indestructible. Let's not test that out though, if you know what I am saying."
His green eyes scanned the Hokage as he realized that Jarkkos wasn't exactly doing much. This was about the time he heard his favorite little ninja speak up and remind him of why he was here. Kisuke knew the Hokage might be asking the same question and started speaking about the situation as if it were no big deal.
"Jarkkos, I brought you here for the sheer hell of it and didn't think much of it because you aren't exactly a big risk, no offense. I also thought you might want to see what Kage do for a hell of a living. Someday if you can file papers fast enough, you could be a Kage too!"
Chuckling, he knew that there was way more to being a Kage, but knew he really hadn't seen that part of it yet. The part where you do more than sit on your ass and have to claw at your face from stress. That was the thrill ride he seeked. He waited patiently in hope that Hokage would talk to him more casually and make this a lot less of a bore.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:16 pm

After asking what kind of sword that Kisuke used, Gekido caught the sword that he tossed toward his direction. Shifting the weight in his hands, he notices that it is strangely heavy for it's size. "I'm not one to use swords, really. But it does look like it is made of high quality materials." Handing back over the sword, the Hokage wondered why it was handed to him. No matter, he would take Kisukes offer into consideration.

The Hokage sighs. "Where is it that we are all going to meet? If it isn't too far, perhaps I could have Jarkkos guard the village for me while I'm away. He does seem to punch anything that moves."

Gekido laughs at the Tsuikage's last comment, pointing to the finished paperwork pile on the other side of the room. It was almost as tall as himself. "I suppose that's true... Every person needs to be written about for some reason, so there's just stacks and stacks of paper everywhere." It is obvious that Gekido's official composure was quickly changing to more relaxed, because of him putting his guard down around this Kage.
Back to top Go down
Jarkkos
Genin
Genin
Jarkkos

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Jarkkos wonders why the Kisuke always taunts everyone with his sword, i mean so what its heavy. I've seen very heavy things before, hell! I've even carried heavy things too dog! But does it do anything special he thought for a good time. Jarkkos snaps the legs back onto the wooden floor loudly to get the kages attention for a moment. He then closes both his hands together to snuff out the dancing fire girl. Stands up and walks over to be behind the Hokages desk and and sits down on it, Jarkkos says quite causally,

"We have to hold the meeting in the Land of Iron, The only place out of the way of every others village lines.
Jarkkos then takes an apple of the Hokages desks and comps into it like a lion who hasn't eaten in days. He chews it up , but not entirely so theres still some of the apple in his mouth as he talks calmly as if hes home right now.

"Thats where we got to hold it, a place they held the meeting during the Fourth big one my man.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kage
Kage
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 3:19 pm

As Kisuke heard the Kage putting Jarkkos in charge he busted into a fit of laughter.
"You are going to put a weak ass Genin in charge of a whole fucking village?!? I at least put an ex-anbu captain in charge of mine. Jarkkos sure is strong, but he can't take anything close to what we can. No offense of course Jarkkos, but you have a long way to go before you could take on a Kage position."
Taking a sigh he chuckled at the Hokage's next remark as Jarkkos seemed to be moving around again. It then seemed like he was saying something more useful than he expected out of the boy as he bit into an apple like a madman. Kisuke shot out a thumbs up as he reseathed his sword.
"Well it seems this kid brushed up on his history after all. You got a good point."
Kisuke twirled his hair and looked aimlessly out the window as he finally got a well deserved break. Finally he could just lounge for a second.
Back to top Go down
Gekido
Kage
Kage
Gekido

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Gekido looks over at Jarkkos, agreeing with Kisuke entirely. "Yes, I suppose you're right, Kisuke. He has great potential if he thinks first and strikes second, which he tends to mess up the order of quite often."

Chuckling a bit, Gekido then gets back into his more serious, official tone. "A meeting in the Land of Iron, then. I must stay here in my village while you are collecting the other Kage, though." He then pulls out a black slip of paper from his desk, pressing two fingers to it and creating a seal on it. He then folds it up and hands it to Kisuke.

"When everyone is together, simply unfold this paper in the chair that is meant for me, and I will be there." The Hokage smiles. "By the way, I am Gekido Uchiha of the Leaf Village." In all of the confusion, Gekido had forgotten to tell this man his name.

-30 Chakra, Flying Thunder God
370/400 Chakra

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]   2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io] Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Kages, 1 Genin [p/nk/io]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shit :: Hi no Kuni :: Konohagakure no Sato-